Who We Are:
Ether Global has empowered companies to build, support and manage their Networks. Providing efficient IT Infrastructure solutions to complex and varied environments is our forte. We possess the necessary expertise to provide solutions that meet your current and future business needs. We leverage your existing investments and resources while proposing scalable, cost-effective, best of breed solutions which deliver value, to enable your business to compete effectively in your market domain. We architect and implement these solutions to meet your specific deadlines and budget solutions. All engineers and designers have expertise in more than 2 domains. Ether Global collaborates with clients to provide accelerated solutions, combining unparalleled expertise with an innovative team. Ether Global has provided customers with technology solutions that help them do more. In short, you can rely on us as your trusted advisor, for all your IT Infrastructure Products and Services. We will strive to provide all your IT infrastructure needs under one roof.
Our Key Offerings:
- Network Infrastructure Solutions
- Network Management Systems
- Managed Network Security
- Unified Communication Services
- Virtualization & Cloud Computing
- Wireless Network Solutions
- Video Conferencing
- Video Surveillance
- Software as Services Solutions
- Online Magazines
- Social Media
- LMS, SEO
- Business Blogs
- Website Design & Development
Network Infrastructure Solution:
The network continues to grow and evolve. Ether Global provides complete Network Infrastructure Solutions. We provide efficient, high-performance future proofed networks. Networks that can easily deal with the tremendous IP traffic growth for years to come. Ether Global can help you out in reducing your IT Infrastructure Cost and getting a Hack proof, Secure and Managed Network.Our Network infrastructure solutions include:
- Structured Cabling Solution
- Campus-wide Connectivity Solutions (Wired / Wireless)
- Core and edge networks
- IPv6 ready networks
- Vendor Independent Networks
- WAN Solutions
- Borderless Network Architecture
Borderless Network Architecture:
Ether Global offers solutions based on Cisco’s Borderless Network Architecture, which helps customers to increase the profitability, bring greater efficiency and productivity to the network by deploying the Smart Business Architecture.
The Cisco® Smart Business Architecture is a comprehensive network design for medium-sized and enterprise companies. The architecture incorporates campus, WAN, wireless, security, WAN optimization, and unified communication technologies tested together as a solution. This solution-level approach removes the risk of interoperability problems between different technologies, allowing the customer to select the parts that solve their business problems rather than worrying about the technical details. This architecture has been designed to meet the following goals of medium/enterprise businesses.
- Ease of use: The solution can be deployed with a minimal amount of configuration; network management is simplified, and the architecture is modular so customers can select the technologies they need.
- Cost-effective: Products used in the architecture were designed for medium-sized companies or enterprises.
- Flexible and Scalable: The architecture is designed to grow with the company without being redesigned and the products have the ability to be reused within the architecture preventing forklift upgrades.
- A standardized design, tested and supported by Ether Global.
- Optimized architecture for medium-sized companies and enterprises.
- Flexible architecture to help ensure easy migration as the business grows.
- Seamless support for quick deployment of wired and wireless network access for data, voice, teleworker and wireless guest.
- Security and high availability for corporate information resources, servers, and Internet facing applications.
- Improved WAN performance and cost reduction through the use of WAN optimization.
- Simplified deployment and operated by Ether Global highly skilled engineers.
Network Management Systems
Network Management System refers to a utility or set of utilities designed to allow a network administrator to monitor and ensure the health of a network. A Network Management System will typically monitor both hardware and software components of a network. Network Management System utilities typically record data from remote points on a network for central reporting to an administrator.
Managed Network Security
Why do you need Managed Network Security?
Viruses, spyware, worms, malware, and service attacks are constant threats to a company’s network, data, time, and productivity. Their prolific nature results in a constant threat to a business’ computers, data, and critical applications. As these threats continue to grow in sophistication and severity, and without proper network security solutions, they can become a major organizational challenge. Any modern organizations network needs a security solution that helps it stand on its own. A network security solution protects you from external threats originated from the internet like hacking, virus, spams, phishing attacks etc.
What we can do for you?
Security is a core component of any business. At Ether Global we think about every possible security breach and how to prevent it. It takes proper planning, installation, monitoring and maintenance to have a Secure Environment. Ether Global eliminates security gaps, enforces appropriate use policies, promotes regulatory compliance, and reduces your total cost of ownership without negatively impacting your network, bandwidth, and financial resources. We at Ether Global not only provide a robust security solution but future proofed security solutions that grow with your company. Our network engineers are well versed in the latest and greatest multi-vendor technologies. They are comprised of years of experience in the field of security, let us put this experience to work for you to protect your business and your customers.
Our Products and Services include:
- Multi-vendor UTM solutions like from CISCO, Cyberoam, Sonic Wall, Palo Alto and Untangle.
- 24×7 support and supervision of your network infrastructure.
- Cloud based security solutions.
- Up to date security protection.
- Interoperability and performance testing
- IDS/IPS (Intrusion Detection Systems / Intrusion Prevention System)
- Compliancy Audits – NIST and PCI
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Testing
- Cisco Access Control Server (ACS): Server or Solutions Engine Appliance
- Cisco Firewall Services Module (single or multi context), Packet Internet Exchange (PIX)
- Wireless Security: RADIUS, TACACS+ (Cisco ACS)
- Security Policy Documentation
- Staff Augmentation
- Project Outsourcing
Unified Communication Service
Unified Communications provide a robust, cost effective and efficient system for communication and collaboration. VoIP is becoming a requirement in many modern workplaces, especially in this globalized world. VoIP (Voice over IP) provides all your telephone services over your existing internet connection.
Is your company looking to save on local and long distance plus all those extra features that you have to pay for with existing Analog and digital telephone providers??
Then VoIP is your solution.
Current legacy Analog and digital systems are too expensive to support or upgrade. For example you would have to pay a fee to move an Analog or digital phone to a different office with IPT (IP Telephony) and VoIP you just unplug the phone and take it with you.